You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you (a charge may be incurred).
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete. For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end (such as the end of a warranty).
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- Review by an employee of any decision made based solely on automatic processing of your data (i.e. where no human has yet reviewed the outcome and criteria for the decision).
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Glasswells Ltd holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection Officer, Glasswells Ltd, Newmarket Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 3TU, or email email@example.com. To ask for your information to be amended, contact our Warehouse & Storage team Tel: 01284 748762
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent – Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
Direct marketing – You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity – To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.