By choosing to use our efficient, reliable and cost effective shredding service you can rest assured that confidential data will be disposed of securely and in line with European standards.
Confidential shredding service
All business sizes welcome
Archiving services available if required
Located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, off A14
Free up office space, get rid of old paperwork
FAQs about Document Archiving Storage
What is your mobile shredding service?
- We will deliver lockable bins to your business which can be collected at regular times. Alternatively, we also pick up one-off bagged/boxed waste for shredding.
- All documents will be securely transported to a mobile shredding vehicle and then, having been locked behind a secure door, will be shredded.
- You will receive a Certificate of Destruction and Waste Transfer Note which will confirm that your waste has been shredded securely.
- The shredded paper will then be sent to a UK mill for recycling.
What is your archive shredding service?
- In order to comply with governmental guidelines many of our clients use our secure archive facility.
- When the requirement date has expired for keeping historic documents we offer a confidential shredding service. You have the peace of mind that we will dispose of your confidential material in line with the Data Protection Act and we will make all of the arrangements for you so it’s completely hassle-free.
What is your hard drive and media destruction service?
- When people think of shredding they often overlook hard drives however, they can hold thousands of pages of confidential data and so it is important that they are destroyed securely.
- We use a purpose-built mobile shredder to destroy particles to 16mm and you will then be issued a Certification of Destruction to give you complete peace of mind.
- Similarly, we are able to confidentially destroy other media devices such as tapes, CDs and memory sticks. Get in touch to find out more.
Copyright 2019 Glasswells | All Rights Reserved